Covid19 - The Early Days - WFH Day #2


Welcome to my Day 2 of WFH and its both Howie and I sharing the same home office.  
He is bunkering in on the couch but my set up is LIKE A BOSS! and I am super comfy with the home office.  
Howie had to send proof to work that he had a proper setup....so we did the old switcheroo and hey presto.Look who is now working like a BOSS.  

Keeping my routine with a morning  TIFFXO work out and then a stroll to another local cafe for my morning Flat White Skinny Double Shot (don't make it milky you'll get a low score!) and this is now my Thing!  
I have done it twice so its official..i am now a Local Cafe Coffee Reviewer.

Not only is it one of my MOST Fave songs EVER  but the local cafe Mr Brightside which i have NEVER been too came up Trumps (not Donald) and it was a great coffee.  In recent times i have been Closed Minded and the reason i have never been into Mr Brightside were totally DUMB..FACT
Coffee Rating Score of 9/10

Mr Brightside by The Killers with Jack Reiwoldt...is just the best ever!

WFH has its advantages....not only i am (already into day 2) of not wearing makeup or doing my hair and wearing activewear all day BUT my office window looks directly into the neighbors kitchen.  Yes its close folks!!  In fact my neighbors is there right now doing the dishes.  I know alot about him even tho we have never met. Some would say stalker-like but i am observant..this is what i know:  he has a new girlfriend, he is a dog walker, babysits dogs, has a beard, is a handyman and SOMETIMES wears no top whilst doing the dishes.  I know i hear you say..Lucky Me!

I had a good plan today and stuck to it, i need to keep focused and after our 10am meeting today i was encouraged and given some great ideas by my CXI Colleagues for upcoming ways to work and making the most of this strange time.  

To finish off this strange week we all came together with a glass of wine or bubbles or beer to say CHEERS to us on keeping sane and we are alone but not alone.

Next week will be different again and each day we will see how it unfolds.
Arrivaderci!







Comments

Lois said…
Lol, I didn't know that screenshot was going public! You and Howie are very cheeky, here's hoping his boss doesn't catch on ;)

Popular Posts